Rain-delay Virgin! (And other patterns of language)

Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Ridiculous Sad Waste

I am so sorry, Brian and all of you other ND-ers out there. Often (who starts a sentence with 'often'. I mean...really) I have a partial secret desire deep within me to see Notre Dame lose, just for the sake of seeing the illogical sadness come over rabid fanatics. But I was really rootin' for you guys. It looked like you had it. I was cheerin' and bitchin' for the Fighting Irish the entire time. I had faith in Touchdown Buddha, but Carroll Crappy Cuntish Luck won out this time. Next year, guys, next year. Imagine this offense with a top-notch recruiting class. You'll still go on to be a highly-ranked team this year, have a good showing at a respectable bowl. But next year is BCS all the way, baby. No worries about that.

Funny how the Trojans look like Herpes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home