Rain-delay Virgin! (And other patterns of language)

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Dream of Less-Than-Interesting Status

New dream. I was working at/promoting some restaurant. Chris Conley, maybe Josh Morris were there. I was some kind of greeter dude who would welcome the long line of people. It was part of some larger festival..I remember a voice over or a conversation with somebody about how they were making the space curvy and cramped so that it seemed more popular/lively than it actually was. I went to order something, and did. I think it had to do with meat.

I know, I know, whatever happened to marrying a girl who's only a head and then finding out that the vagina that's on her neck has teeth. These are growing to be sad times in Brett's dreamlife.

I'll try to make something more interesting come out of this nightmind soon.
I should get out of bed to check my email...

WAIT, I don't have to!!! I'm still in bed!!! God is ALLSOME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home