Rain-delay Virgin! (And other patterns of language)

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Name my Macintosh!!!

Allright lovely blog-readers (aka Brian, and maybe that other guy...)

I am Going to name my Mac, whether you like it or not!!! It hasn't frozen on me since Friday, I'm still slightly concerned that the fan is broken or something...it shouldn't have overheated the way it seemed to.

So name-suggestions are more than welcome. Only requirement is that it's pronouncable, not too long, and is a feminine name. I've come up with a few myself, so far:

Macintina

Macintitty

Computang

G-na

ihooker

Mary

Mulva

Applease.

Noahseeta.

Nicole.

4-play

Carly

Orange

Wife version 1.0

Tigress

Lapina

lupina

whore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt N. said...

crotch warmer

bug rub

mommy

8:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home