Rain-delay Virgin! (And other patterns of language)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Serendipity Sucks

Something somewhat strange recently happened. I was very content in a detached unvisceral way about the fact that my mind has steadily turned off it's constantCarlychannel, and I was happy with God for helping me out with that, and, though I was losing at shuffleboard, I was having quite a good time making eyes at the attractive latina across the way and mocking Brian's shuffleboard fervor. And then Mike (friend through Brian, swimmer, yada yada) had a friend come. The friend's name was Brett. Brett was with a girl. The girl's name was Carly. Very strange and highly highly coincidental, and I was like, 'Yo. God. Wussup wit dis weird shit?' It didn't dig too deep a hole in me stomach or anything, especially since Carly was a cute pretty-eyed nicely-bosomed flirtacious lass...So it was just pretty serendipitous or coincidental or surreal.

I also went to the post office to mail off a good bit of application stuff. Now I just have one recommender and five schools to send packets of to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home