Rain-delay Virgin! (And other patterns of language)

Friday, January 13, 2006

Swerve

*Like Jesus approaching the thirsty woman, it's coming along well.

*the bird, Leo, was awesome today, but I didn't see him as I was driving all 'round Austin.

*I have a funny story about scaring blockbuster employees at 6:45 a.m.

*our crew is awesome

*our director of photography reminds me of Randy Tano

*Rowers suck

*Bitchy dog owners suck

*Construction sucks

*Wind sucks

*It also blows

*I am quite tired

*I've been sick. Yesterday, the symptoms were worse (sooooorrrreee throat). Today, the tiredness was.

*I'm wearing a white t-shirt with red lettering. It says "Schlep."

*dance dance dance.

*neeeeed a massage

*Brian appears to be a pretty darn good director, from what I can tell

*I have two cool jackets. One, I wore. The other, I lent to producer James. Everybody gave James Compliments. nobody gave me any.

*weep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home